Our clay tile roof repair team offers home and business owners dependable, cost-effective tile and clay roofing repair services including modification, modernization, spot repairs, and clay roof refurbishment.
B&W Group provides Fairfield County residents and commercial property owners dependable, cost-effective tile and clay roofing services from installation to repair including modification, modernization, spot repairs, and clay roof refurbishment.
At B&W Roofing we are proud to carry on the long tradition of clay tile roofers here in Fairfield. Our clay tile roofing services include clay roofing installation, clay/tile roofing repair and copper flashing fabrication.
When most of us think about clay tile roofs we are picturing the familiar tile shape known as a split cylinder or barrel tile, this clay tile produces the wonderful rolling, undulating roof pattern associated with Spanish or mission-style architecture.
In Fairfield, we have installed a number of handsome flat tiles, fashioned to resemble roof slates, shakes and shingles more popular here in the North East. We have even worked on repairs of clay tile homes in Riverside and along the coastline some with elaborate curves and flutes, that work to emphasize the special appearance of the home they adorn.
Clay Tile Roofing Through Time
- Clay tile roofs have a long history dating back to China, clay tiles have been found all the way back to 10,000 B.C. Clay tiles also appeared in the Middle East around that time.
- Tile roofing was brought to the United States as an export skill brought over with European settlers—around 1650 with the Dutch on the East Coast and with the Spanish missionaries on the West Coast in the 1700s.
- If you would like to know more about the Clay Tile Roofing Services offered by our Fairfield County Roofing company – never hesitate to call.
Window shoppers are always welcome – roofing is our passion and helping our friends and neighbors is truly our pleasure.
When compared to asphalt shingles, a tile roof crushes the competition. With the help of a mindful owner, the lifespan of a tile roof will extend to 100 years – you will never find a lifetime warranty that lasts a century. Thanks to clay tiles’ built-in water dispersion and ventilation capabilities, new tile roofs have become a winning choice in most climates here in the United States.
Complete Clay Roofing Design
- Residential and Commercial Clay Tile Roofing Installation
- Clay Tile Roof Repair
- Clay Roof Inspections
- And a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all our work and service!
B&W Roofing is a long-time member of both the Better Business Bureau and the GAF Roofing Alliance. Our integrity, know-how and commitment to customer service set us apart from other Fairfield County Roofing Companies.
Contact us today, you will see the difference in how we do business
from our first point of contact.